Who doesn't need more colour and joy in their lives? In Hello Rainbow, meet Momtaz Begum-Hossain: a colour therapy expert on a mindful mission promoting the holistic hues of the rainbow.
An uplifting, mood-boosting book that promotes the joy of colour, Hello Rainbow takes the reader on a vibrant journey through the rainbow spectrum inspired by the therapeutic benefits of colour therapy. Vibrantly illustrated with full-colour photography, Hello Rainbow explains the principles of colour therapy combined with a new colour theory created by the author and colour therapy expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain: Hello Hue, a seven-point manifesto for how to use colour to boost your mood and mental well-being.
- Introduces you to the therapeutic healing benefits of colour theory such as colour breathing and making solar-charged water, alongside fascinating facts.
- Shows you how colour can be experienced in different aspects of life such as food, nature, travel, interiors and fashion.
- Celebrates how colour brings community together like rainbows becoming an LGBTQ+ symbol, and colourful festivals that take place around the world.
- Gives you practical Rainbow Rituals so you can harness the benefits of colour, with prompts and exercises like going on explorative Rainbow Hunting adventures.
- Encourages you to play with colour by trying mindful crafts techniques such as painting and sewing, making your creativity thrive.
Whether you're a colour lover or are colour cautious, you will gain a renewed confidence and zest for life, you'll feel good about yourself and your positive energy will be infectious to others. A powerful and life-changing read, Hello Rainbow is sparking a resurgence in colour therapy, a non-invasive, harmless, accessible therapy that everyone can embrace and benefit from.
Momtaz Begum-Hossain is an award-winning journalist and colour therapist. Her travels around the world in search of colour inspired her to create the Hello Hue philosophy; a seven-point manifesto for how to use colour to boost your mood and mental well-being. She runs life-enhancing colour workshops, has been featured by BBC, HuffPost and The Guardian, and worked with brands such as Akzo Nobel, Dunelm, Walkers and Heal's. @momtazbh
Self-help & personal development