Four-ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can’t have a meal-prep plan without cookies: where’s the balance in that? Keep it simple and nutritious with these four ingredients.
Hands-on prep time: 15 minutes
270 g (1 cup) tahini
80 ml (1/3 cup) maple syrup
200 g (2 cups) almond meal
3 tablespoons cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
½ teaspoon sea salt (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Put the tahini and maple syrup into a saucepan over low heat.
3. Mix until well combined, remove from the heat and stir in the almond meal and cacao nibs or chocolate chips.
4. Scoop out a heaped tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball between your hands, then place on the prepared baking tray and press down with your hands to flatten. Sprinkle with salt, if using.
5. Bake for 10–12 minutes and cool before transferring to an airtight container.
Store in the fridge for up to 7 days, or freeze for up to 1 month.
Extract from The Fit Foodie Meal Prep Plan by Sally O'Neil